PiloKit Complete Piles & Fissure Care Combination Kit – PiloSpray + PiloTab + ConstiTab – Pack of 3 Products
PiloKit is a combination of medicines PiloSpray, PiloTab and ConstiTab for the treatment of Advanced Piles, External and Internal Piles, Bleeding Piles and Acute Anal Fissure.
- One-of-its-kind: Treatment for Piles and Fissure with combination of medicines PiloSpray, PiloTab and ConstiTab
- Treatment for Advanced Piles, External and Internal Piles, Bleeding Piles and Acute Anal Fissure
- Quick relief: Provides quick relief from symptoms like pain, pricking, burning, itching, bleeding and swelling in Piles and Fissure
- Touch-free: PiloSpray is easy to use as it does not require an applicator, and neither does it involve direct touch while applying in the anal region
- Promotes healing: PiloSpray promotes fast external healing, and PiloTab tablet promotes internal healing of Piles and Fissure
- Eases motion: ConstiTab tablet is formulated for treating constipation and providing ease of motion, as it can often be strenuous for those who have Piles and Fissure
- Clinically proven, safe and effective Ayurvedic medicine
- PiloKit contains PiloSpray 35g Spray, PiloTab 30 Tablets and ConstiTab 30 Tablets
PiloKit Treatment Course
PiloKit treatment course is for 15 days. Several patients get relief with 1 or 2 courses of PiloKit. It is recommended to repeat the PiloKit treatment course up to 6 times or 3 months depending on the severity of the symptoms of Piles or Fissure.
How to Use
What is PiloKit?
Who should use PiloKit?
How to use PiloKit?
PiloTab – Take 1 tablet after breakfast and 1 tablet after dinner with water.
ConstiTab – Take 1 or 2 tablets after dinner with water, depending on the severity of constipation.
Please watch the video here for more information.
In how many days does PiloKit start showing results?
The experience can differ from patient to patient. Most patients get relief with one or more courses of PiloKit, depending on the severity of the condition.
For how many days, PiloKit can be used?
Does PiloKit cure Piles and Fissure completely?
Does PiloKit provide relief in Fissure?
Does PiloKit provide relief in Fistula?
It is advisable to consult a procto-surgeon for an appropriate course of treatment for Anal Fistula. For more information about the treatment options, please visit the website of Healing Hands Clinic, India’s largest Proctology hospital chain here. Healing Hands Clinic is a leading hospital for the treatment of Piles, Fissure, Fistula, Constipation, Rectal Prolapse, and other anorectal diseases.
Is it possible to purchase PiloSpray separately?
Is it possible to purchase PiloTab and ConstiTab separately?
PiloKit has been developed, in collaboration with India’s leading doctors, who specialize in the treatment of Piles and Fissure. The constituent medicines of PiloKit are combined, keeping in mind a multi-pronged approach in the treatment of Piles and Fissure. PiloKit provides an external treatment with PiloSpray, an internal treatment with PiloTab, and treatment of constipation with ConstiTab, to assist in the healing process.
How safe is PiloKit?
It has been developed in collaboration with doctors at India’s leading Piles hospital chain. PiloKit comprises PiloSpray, the World’s 1st Ayurvedic Piles and Fissure spray, and the tablets PiloTab and ConstiTab, approved by FDA in India. It has clinically proven safety and efficacy. It is manufactured, at GMP-certified facilities with the highest quality standards.
Is it ok to use PiloKit after a Piles or Fissure operation?
What to do if PiloKit does not work?
Even after repeating treatment courses of PiloKit for 3 months, if a patient does not get relief, it is advised to consult a proctologist and explore surgical treatment options. For more information about how to consult India’s best Proctologists, please click here.