PiloSpray is used as a spray treatment for instant relief in Piles & Fissure symptoms. It provides instant relief in symptoms like pain, burning, itching and reduction in bleeding and swelling.
3 lakh+ happy patients got instant relief in symptoms of Piles & Fissure with this safe, effective and clinically proven Ayurvedic spray.
PiloSpray is the world’s 1st plant-based Piles & Fissure spray, and India’s 1st medicine scientifically validated at the molecular level for Piles & Fissure treatment.
- Quick relief: Provides quick relief from symptoms like pain, pricking, burning, and itching in Piles and Fissure. It reduces bleeding and swelling in the anal region.
- Touch-free: Its touch-free treatment approach ensures that there aren’t any injuries or pain, and inhibits the spreading of infection
- Easy-to-use: It’s easy to use as it does not require an applicator
- No discomfort: External application with spray ensures no injury, no pain, and no discomfort
- Hassle-free: Convenient to use anytime anywhere and carry along with for those with an active lifestyle
- Clinically proven, safe and effective Ayurvedic medicine:
– PiloSpray is the world’s 1st plant-based Piles & Fissure spray, and India’s 1st medicine scientifically validated at the molecular level for Piles & Fissure treatment. The scientific study is published in a reputed international journal – Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine Journal, https://doi.org/10.3892/etm.2021.11009
How to Use
What is PiloSpray?
Who should use PiloSpray?
How to use PiloSpray?
Do I need to use PiloSpray internally in the anal canal?
How safe is PiloSpray?
In how many days does PiloSpray start showing results?
For how long can PiloSpray be used?
Does PiloSpray cure Piles and Fissure completely?
Does PiloSpray cure internal Piles?
Does PiloSpray cure bleeding Piles?
How PiloSpray works on Piles and Fissure?
What is the difference between PiloSpray and AnoSpray or PiloSpray vs AnoSpray?
AnoSpray is a stronger formulation compared to PiloSpray. It is generally recommended by doctors after examination of the anal region, based on the severity of the symptoms of Piles and Fissure. AnoSpray is often prescribed along with Anoac H tablet (a stronger formulation of PiloTab) and Constac laxative granules, for a complete treatment protocol.
Is it ok to use PiloSpray after a Piles or Fissure operation?
|Dimensions||15.2 × 10.2 × 5.1 cm|
You may also like…
PiloKit Pack of 2 – Complete Piles & Fissure Care Kit with PiloSpray, PiloTab & ConstiTabAdd to cart
PiloKit & PiloSpray Combo – Complete Piles & Fissure Extra Care Kit – PiloSpray-2, PiloTab-1 & ConstiTab-1Add to cart
AnoSpray Advanced Piles & Fissure Care Spray 35g Pack of 2 (70g) – (2x PiloSpray Strength)Add to cart
AnoSpray Advanced Piles & Fissure Care Spray 35g Pack of 1 – (2x PiloSpray Strength)Add to cart