PiloSpray Piles & Fissure Care Spray 35g Pack of 1
PiloSpray spray treatment for instant relief in Piles and Fissure from symptoms like pain, burning, itching, bleeding and swelling.
- Quick relief: Provides quick relief from symptoms like pain, pricking, burning, itching, bleeding and swelling in Piles and Fissure
- Touch-free: Its touch-free treatment approach ensures that there aren’t any injuries or pain, and inhibits the spreading of infection
- Easy-to-use: It’s easy to use as it does not require an applicator
- No discomfort: External application with spray ensures no injury, no pain, and no discomfort
- Hassle-free: Convenient to use anytime anywhere and carry along with for those with an active lifestyle
- Clinically proven, safe and effective Ayurvedic medicine
How to Use
What is PiloSpray?
Who should use PiloSpray?
How to use PiloSpray?
Do I need to use PiloSpray internally in the anal canal?
How safe is PiloSpray?
In how many days does PiloSpray start showing results?
For how long can PiloSpray be used?
Does PiloSpray cure Piles and Fissure completely?
Does PiloSpray cure internal Piles?
Does PiloSpray cure bleeding Piles?
How PiloSpray works on Piles and Fissure?
What is the difference between PiloSpray and AnoSpray or PiloSpray vs AnoSpray?
AnoSpray is a stronger formulation compared to PiloSpray. It is generally recommended by doctors after examination of the anal region, based on the severity of the symptoms of Piles and Fissure. AnoSpray is often prescribed along with Anoac H tablet (a stronger formulation of PiloTab) and Constac laxative granules, for a complete treatment protocol.